We want games to be a space where everyone feels welcome.
We think critical thinking in games should be applauded.
We want to play all kinds of games, made by all kinds of people.
We think games are for everyone.
Want to join us?
- Use the heart icon as your profile image on Twitter, Facebook, Steam or any other social media service
- Add a splash screen with the heart icon to your game or trailer
- Add the heart icon to your website and link back to weheart.github.io
Choose your color
Right-click one of the heart icons below and select Save Image As... to download the image to your computer. The images are ready for you to use for your profile image on Twitter, Facebook, Steam or any other social media service.
Customize your heart icon
You can customize your heart avatar with your own photo using the project files.
If you don't have a copy of Photoshop, you can use GIMP or download a 30-day trial from adobe.com
Alternatively, you can also use the avatar generator.
- Open the photo you want to use for your avatar in Photoshop
- From the Select menu select All
- From the Edit menu select Copy
- Open the file HEART_TEMPLATE.psd in Photoshop
- Select the layer YOUR IMAGE in the Layers window
- From the Edit menu select Paste
- Press the v key to activate the Move tool
- Click and drag your photo to position it the way you want it
- From the Edit menu select Free Transform
- Click and drag the one of the image corners while holding down Shift to resize the photo
- Click on the small arrow in the layer CHOOSE YOUR COLOR to see the different colors available
- Check the checkbox of the layer that contains the color you like to activate the color
- From the File menu select Save for Web
- Save the file as PNG-24 without transparency
- Open the file HEART_TEMPLATE.xcf with GIMP
- Press the Delete key to remove the existing overlayed image
- From the File menu select Open as Layers... and open your own avatar
- You can resize the image with the scale tool (Shift+T holding Ctrl)
- And the position with the move tool (M)
- Ensure your avatar is in "Overlay" mode which is controlled by a dropdown above the layers (Other modes work too, so experiment)
- Click on the small plus in the layer CHOOSE YOUR COLOR to see the different colors available
- Check the leftmost "eye" checkbox of the layer that contains the color you like to activate the color
- When happy export your new avatar: File > Export As... and export your image as a PNG
If you want to add the heart icon to your game, video or website download the files you need here.
- Logo blue/red
- Logo in 30 different color variations
- Social media avatar template